Windows 7 Win 7 install problem

Ferdi

When i want to install windows 7 64 bit version it has to reboot after Expanding files When it reboots it automaticly starts windows 7 while the installation wasn't complete yet (it still missed Installing Features, Installing Updates and the Completing Installation). It is a clean install and i also tried to install the 32 bit version but i had the same problem. I installed it on my brand new ocz vertex turbo After i have send the report to windows it i can click on more detailes about the problem so i did, and this is what i get: D:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt X:\Windows\Temps\StartupRepair.etl D:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\Srt\DiskLayout.txt D:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\Srt\BcdInfo.txt D:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\Srt\Bootstat.txt D:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\Srt\Bootfailure.txt My dvd drive is the first boot device and my ssd is second (and last) I hope that this is all the information neccesary to solve the problem Thanks for all the help!

When i want to install windows 7 64 bit version it has to reboot after Expanding files When it reboots it automaticly starts windows 7 while the installation wasn't complete yet (it still missed Installing Features, Installing Updates and the Completing Installation).

The Windows install will reboot several times, and it will say starting windows. When it is done, it will tell you. If you interrupt it prior to that, it could get messed up.

If I misunderstand what you mean, please tell what type of error message you are getting when the install stops or freezes.

Well i tried to reinstall windows 7 again and it became even worse :/

What happend was it loaded the win 7 dvd i pressed install and then it rebooted (so when the installation proces is going to start) after the reboot it won't load the win 7 dvd and it will give the error "0xc0000034" while i do not have got a windows version on my pc

I have to reboot again to use the win 7 dvd

The install only used the DVD during the initial phase. During the reboots it does not need to boot to it, so you should be seeing the "press any key to boot from DVD" message, which is of course ignored.

Back
Top Bottom