Windows 7 Win7 BSOD, dump files included, cause unknown

Spitihnev

Hello everyone!

So yesterday i got bsod while browsing and after my system got back up from the error i couldn't see my dedicated graphic card anywhere detected in system so i'm guessing it was caused by something driver related(today after i booted my laptop i see the graphics card).

I'd like to know how serius this bsod was, any help would be appreciated. Thanks to everyone who takes their time and look at this.

Attachments

• 110815-21590-01.dmp
    314.4 KB · Views: 285
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck A, {fffffa801a5ab010, 2, 1, fffff80002d912e6}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiReleaseConfirmedPageFileSpace+86 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
the above Bugcheck can be caused by the installation of a faulty device driver, system service, or BIOS. I checked your laptops support page and you have driver updates and a bios update pending. Please update your drivers and Bios using the support page found here:
Product Support | Dell US
Please double check i have the correct page for your machine.
If the bsod continues after updating then you'll need to test your RAM. Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away (you'll see errors outlined in red.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Post any new dump files.

Thanks for your response, i'll run the updates and if i see any bsod i'll let everyone know here with result from memory test.

Back
Top Bottom