Windows 7 win7 ultim x64 problem

Nitty

hi all windowsforum friend
i am new here i need ur help
I have win 7ultimate x64 vetno ak pc and intel 13
before somedays i made update (this update that windows send to all ) when i came from university my pc couldnt load windows ... basicly i opened my pc and i could just see a black screen and after some minutes and mouse only that

i burned a cd with livecd ubundu and it worked well bot cd with win7 ultimate x64 doesnt work so i cant repair my windows
i changed 3 dvd with win 7 ultimate x64 and the same problem remain

can u help me to repair windows without loosing my files please

thank u all for your time

OK here is what you should do if it is a software or temporary hardware problem (like loss of NTFS integrity or boot sector on drive):

Go to Microsoft's very own website:
Windows 7

Download the Windows 7 ISO file.

Use Rufus to burn it to your USB drive:

Rufus - Create bootable USB drives the easy way

Run Recovery mode from Windows Setup.

You can also access the command line this way, running:

sfc /scannow
chkdsk

If you are using a MBT partition table you can repair the master boot record:

Restore, Fix, Repair Master Boot Record (MBR) in Windows

This requires some careful work that can mess things up even worse. Run the automatic repair first!

hi Mike and thank you for your answer i dont think it is hardware problem
if it were i could not use and ubundu livecd am i wrong ?

i will try rufus i hope it works (does it need to prepare bios first for usb ? coz i can enter even bios )

hi Mike and thank you for your answer i dont think it is hardware problem
if it were i could not use and ubundu livecd am i wrong ?

i will try rufus i hope it works (does it need to prepare bios first for usb ? coz i can enter even bios )
The Ubuntu live CD will run Linux in memory, so it could still be an undesirable hardware issue. The difference between the live disc for Ubuntu and the actual installation is that the installer would write the OS to the file system (whereas the hard disk drive could very well be the problem). Even if it is a software problem, this would be conditional on your Windows installation's integrity, as well as the file system that Windows uses, which, at this time is NTFS. If there are errors with the file system NTFS can detect them, but you won't get far without Windows command-line tools or recovery mode, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom