Windows 7 WINBRAND.DLL Problem (With ScreenShot)

shahril

Hi all windows7forums member,

One week ago, I have problem starting my windows, detail here ->

http://windows7forums.com/windows-7...s-7-login-dont-show-up-just-black-screen.html

But now magically my windows can boot up again and I dont what make s/he can start up again :)

But now, I have another problem, I counter this error when I starting my computer..

Untitled1.png

I google up my problem, and google recommended me to do scanning on my computer using command..

SFC /SCANNOW

But the problem is, I also can't open up my command prompt and the error is same like when I start my computer..

Untitled.png

So now, I don't what to do now and I have no idea how to fix this problem, so I hope someone can help me solve my problem..

P/S : Sorry if I have bad english :)

You can try booting to an Install DVD and running the System File checker from offline. If the file is bad, it might be replaced, but if it can't be you might need to do a re-install, so let us know. My current version of the file is from July 2009.

I don't know exactly what Winbrand.dll does, but it sounds like it is related to your version of Windows and might be involved with activation, but again, I don't know for sure.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Back
Top Bottom