Windows 10 Window 10 Boot issues! ! !

AlexB903

So I downloaded Windows 10 on my Desktop and Laptop(using to post). My laptop had no issues what so ever.

My desktop on the other hand, the start button stopped working after I restarted the computer. Today I turned my PC on and got this screen.

YoykZIQ

it says Error Inaccesable_Boot_Device

I have tried the Automatic Repair, I tried to Restore(Can't no restore points). I am at a lost and atm how it looks my PC just don't work at all. I also tried to Reinstall Windows 8 I get stuck on the screen that you enter your Serial number on won't move past. I am at a total lost.

Hi Alex,
seems your post has been missed did you still need help? Will the machine start up ok in safe mode?

So I downloaded Windows 10 on my Desktop and Laptop(using to post). My laptop had no issues what so ever.

My desktop on the other hand, the start button stopped working after I restarted the computer. Today I turned my PC on and got this screen.

YoykZIQ

it says Error Inaccesable_Boot_Device

I have tried the Automatic Repair, I tried to Restore(Can't no restore points). I am at a lost and atm how it looks my PC just don't work at all. I also tried to Reinstall Windows 8 I get stuck on the screen that you enter your Serial number on won't move past. I am at a total lost.
I suggest you check the sata port type setting. you probably had it set to ahci but if that doesnt work try the other ones until it does, if that doesn't help, you may have to format the hard drive and run a fresh reinstall of the operating system.

hello alexb903
try this solution while rebooting quickly press f8 then when you go to the blue screen with many options go to advance options and the command prompt . Then type in bootrec/fixmbr then type exit and then reboot

Back