Windows 10 Windows 10 Desktop Background Pictures

Azareen

I get these really cool pictures from Bing on my screen's background. It stays for a while, and gets replaced with another picture automatically.
I like this feature very much, but I want to save some of the pictures and can't find where they are located?

Thank you for your assistance.

I get these really cool pictures from Bing on my screen's background. It stays for a while, and gets replaced with another picture automatically.
I like this feature very much, but I want to save some of the pictures and can't find where they are located?

Thank you for your assistance.
Hi,
the method outlined in this tutorial should work fine.
How to Download Windows 10 Spotlight/Lock Screen Images

Here's one I grabbed myself:

amazing.jpg

Hi,
Thank you for the information. I followed the instructions and found some of these pictures. But the one I want is the one currently on my desktop and it wasn't there! Can they be anywhere else?

Apparently, Windows Spotlight doesn't sync all the time! I went through all the pictures but the one I want wasn't there! Bummer! But thanks for your help. I learned something new. :)

Open the theme you want on the desktop and use the sniping tool to capture the image, after deselecting show desktop icons.

Save it to a folder, use a photo editing program to remove the task bar, and size the image to adjust for it.

You can create your own themes and save them in a folder.

I have a theme that has an example of every car I've ever owned.

Open the theme you want on the desktop and use the sniping tool to capture the image, after deselecting show desktop icons.

Save it to a folder, use a photo editing program to remove the task bar, and size the image to adjust for it.

You can create your own themes and save them in a folder.

I have a theme that has an example of every car I've ever owned.

When I right click on my desktop, under view, there is no
hide icons option showing.

if you want to use Windows 10 as your primary operating system on any device-laptop/desktop/tablet-then yes, it’s necessary to activate Windows 10 before January 2020. But, even though I’m going through the process now just because I don’t feel like being locked out of my own computer in a year and a half from now, it’s not really that hard at all.

Back
Top Bottom