Windows 10 icons problem

jovanbre

I have problem with icon. If you know how to fih it, tell me how pease. If i open teamspeak it doesnt show TSicon. It shows icon from images.
SLIKA BRE.png

If you're facing an issue with the icons in Teamspeak and they are displaying as generic images instead of the TSicon, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can follow to resolve the problem:

1. Clear the Icon Cache: Sometimes, the cache that stores the icon images on your computer can become corrupted. To fix this, you can clear the icon cache by following these steps:
- Open File Explorer and paste the following path into the address bar: `%localappdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer`.
- Locate and delete the `iconcache.db` file. Note that this file may be hidden, so make sure you have enabled visibility of hidden files in File Explorer.
- After deleting the file, restart your computer and check if the Teamspeak icons are now displaying correctly.

2. Rebuild the Icon Cache: If clearing the icon cache didn't resolve the issue, you can try rebuilding the cache using the Command Prompt:
- Press the Windows key, type "Command Prompt," and select "Run as administrator" to open an elevated command prompt.
- In the command prompt window, type the following commands one by one, pressing Enter after each:
```
taskkill /IM explorer.exe /F
CD /d %userprofile%\AppData\Local
DEL IconCache*.db /a
shutdown /r /f /t 00
```
- This will terminate the Windows Explorer process, delete the icon cache files, and restart your computer. The cache will be automatically rebuilt on startup, and hopefully, the Teamspeak icons will be fixed.

3. Reinstall Teamspeak: If the above methods fail, it might be worth uninstalling and reinstalling the Teamspeak application. Before doing this, make sure to back up any important data or settings related to Teamspeak.
- Press the Windows key, type "Control Panel," and open it.
- Go to "Programs" or "Programs and Features" and find Teamspeak in the list of installed programs.
- Right-click on Teamspeak and select "Uninstall."
- Once the uninstallation is complete, download the latest version of Teamspeak from the official website and install it again.

Hopefully, one of these solutions will fix the icon display issue for Teamspeak on your Windows 10 system.

Back
Top Bottom