Windows 10 Windows 10 Store Error 0x8024001E

So, there's a bug in Windows Store. At first I couldn't open it and applications also didn't work. After restarting computer Windows Store opened but wouldn't start updating applications. After trying bunch of commands in Command Prompt (net start wuauserv, sfc /scannow, dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth) and clearing cache Windows Store shows error code is 0x8024001E. Is there anything else I can do? All apps are working normally but Windows Store is frozen (0,0 MB downloaded). Thank you in advance!

And also, Xbox won't open!

Last edited:
Already did. Got the message "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem." Some people on reddit have the same problem. If it persists for a few days I'm doing clean install.

This is a very common issue it occurs during installation or sometimes it creates many lags in your system but don't worry check this : article of validedge on error 0x8024001e or follow these steps:
  1. Open Run Windows and type services.msc
  2. Click on Windows Update option
  3. Now, restart the Windows Update Option
  4. Finally, restart your PC.
These are the steps that will help you to resolve the 0x8024001e error in your PC during installation.

1. Open run box
2. Type wsreset
3, Hit enter
It might take a couple of minutes but let finish.

There are so many problems with your Windows 10 Store. You can not open the Windows 10 store, you cannot download applications with the Windows 10 store. So I think you can try to do these things:

1. Try to logout the Windows 10 Store and login again. Here you should log out your Windows 10 account and then login it.

2. Update your Windows 10. The new version of Windows 10 may fix bugs and you can use it normally.

3. Run Microsoft Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter. Here is the steps: Start > Settings > Update & Security >Troubleshoot > Windows Store Apps > Run the Troubleshooter.

4. Reset your Windows 10 Store Cache. And you said you had done it. But try again after the above three steps. The command is type wsreset in search box.

5. Re-register the Windows 10 Store. The code is some complex, you can google it.

Wish this can help you.

Back