Windows 10 Store Error 0x8024001E

So, there's a bug in Windows Store. At first I couldn't open it and applications also didn't work. After restarting computer Windows Store opened but wouldn't start updating applications. After trying bunch of commands in Command Prompt (net start wuauserv, sfc /scannow, dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth) and clearing cache Windows Store shows error code is 0x8024001E. Is there anything else I can do? All apps are working normally but Windows Store is frozen (0,0 MB downloaded). Thank you in advance!

And also, Xbox won't open!

Last edited:
Already did. Got the message "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem." Some people on reddit have the same problem. If it persists for a few days I'm doing clean install.

This helped: Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8. Finally. Although all the apps I have removed with Power Shell (3 Clever PowerShell Functions After Upgrading to Windows 10) are back. Darn it. Plus my problem could also be blamed on me because of disabling Background apps, particularly Windows Store to stay up-to-date.

Last edited:
This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.