Windows 10 Windows 10 Windows Explorer Crash + Not Loading Previews/Only showing White Page

Vishka

For the last few months I have been having issues with my Window's in that it crashes randomly when trying to load into certain files though not any one in particular (well, Downloads always has issues. I Virus checked it and there appears to be nothing there). The other problem is that a lot of my pictures - if not anything that has a picture preview has not been loading at all. They just show me the blank/white page and often when I click on the photo to view it, it struggles to load correctly. The image below will show what I mean.
7b782d4011796699f88ce15a9ff41aa3.png

This has been an issue for awhile and it's driving me nuts ;-;. If there's a fix can some one please let me know? It sucks having not only my photos do this, but my explorer crash on the regular. Sometimes the only thing that fixes it (Maybe) Is a reboot.

Hi

If you haven't already then you can open Windows Powershell Windows Key Plus X or (right click the Start Button) and select...

Windows Powershell (Admin)

In the command line type...

SFC /scannow

See if it finds anything, some things it will fix, if it finds them.

Next try the same procedure and type

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth.

That's a place to start anyway.

Note the spaces before the forward slants /

If nothing else works it may come to backing up your data and reinstalling Windows but start here.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom