Windows 7 Windows 7 7200 about to be released ?

Wow that is good news :D Hey be happy ! Wow from the low to the highs in one fell swoop ! That is good indeed :D

Yeah, the change log is fake, but the build is real, and will be leaking soon, I'm sure. Also, 7225 has been confirmed as being real.

Screenshots are available at wzor.

Just finished reading that. Interesting.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

No ! whoosh it is lets sober up and look at the situation .
Yeah ! Oh yeah , me sorry :rolleyes:

Lets just hope that if it does leak or if in fact it is real, that the beta/RC keys we all have work with it =P

Yeah, SoLoR brought that up earlier, and I am a little concerned about that. 7200 would seem like the build that they would stop working, especially as close as we are getting to RTM.

Just a note, Windows 7 RTM branch was forked at 7200, not before. Previous "SP1" build numbers were not as they seem, as it was not an official SP1 build, instead it was a pre-alpha service pack installed on the OS, not a slipstreamed copy. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Also, to throw my two cents in, on a few subjects;

- 7100 is the only supported build right now, so unless you like being hacked/ having issues, install that.
- RTM is August, when in August, I don't know. But it WILL be in August, barring unforeseen circumstances.
- According to my source, Beta keys will work until final RTM builds, due August. So anything before then will likely work.
- 7200 is yet to be released to my source tester (who is quite high up the chain), so I'm going to take a wild guess that the screenshot of the build string is faked, unless it was leaked by Steve Ballmer, or someone actually compiling builds.
- My source tester has yet to see a build with a new UI, so if there is one, it's under wraps as of now.

So yeah, that's the 4-1-1.

This is one of thye pics from wzor.info that is apart of all the others floating around but i havent seen this on anywhere else accept wzor.info so i thought i would share.

301najs.png

I dont really know what to believe all i know is Im running Build 7100 RC and ofc going to update when and if a newer build comes along.

I also might just point out that in the taskbar you will notice that paintshop is open :confused: not one to speculate but it seems to be an Odd App to be open whilst installing a service pack.
but as it stands at the moment I am 50/50 on the whole situation.

^^ That could be legit as well.
I never said it wasn't possible to install a service pack on an OS lower than Build 7200, however slipstreaming WITHIN MS didn't occur until the fork at that build number.

If you got hold of a SP1 standalone, its possible you could install it on 6801, even.

Heres the latest news and screens, build 7225 SP1

Windows 7 Build 7225 is confirmed by our favourite source Wzor. Wzor posted the screenshots of build 7225 and the complete string is 6.1.7225.0.winmain.090529-2022. A close look at string revealed that the build 7225 was built on 29th of may’09. Yesterday we reported about screenshots of build 7224 which was tagged a fake. But the build 7225 is legit now just wait for the next leak earlier somebody pranked and uploaded a fake build 7200 over Mininova. The torrent was declared fake in a hour by eagle eyed users of Sevenforums. The torrent is now removed but you can see the traces by Googling “Windows 7 build 7200 Mininova”. Microsoft Windows 7 Build 7200 WILL BE distributed DUE June 11, 2009 to TAP and OEM customers for PRE-deployment testing. If you are reading this then make sure to check our confirmation post before downloading any leaked build

Looks legit to me, but I doubt we will see a public release of an "RC2". We surely will see a leak of 7200 before long though.

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Last edited:
Heres the latest new and screens, build 7225 SP1

Windows 7 Build 7225 is confirmed by our favourite source Wzor. Wzor posted the screenshots of build 7225 and the complete string is 6.1.7225.0.winmain.090529-2022. A close look at string revealed that the build 7225 was built on 29th of may’09. Yesterday we reported about screenshots of build 7224 which was tagged a fake. But the build 7225 is legit now just wait for the next leak earlier somebody pranked and uploaded a fake build 7200 over Mininova. The torrent was declared fake in a hour by eagle eyed users of Sevenforums. The torrent is now removed but you can see the traces by Googling “Windows 7 build 7200 Mininovaâ€Â￾. Microsoft Windows 7 Build 7200 WILL BE distributed DUE June 11, 2009 to TAP and OEM customers for PRE-deployment testing. If you are reading this then make sure to check our confirmation post before downloading any leaked build

Looks legit to me.

Windows 7 Build 7225 RC2 leaked Screenshot | Windows 7

wow can only say thank you :)

The heck with the RTM?
RTM is the same thing that will be released on the 22nd of Oct, only if you get an illegal copy, youl could have it in August, when Windows 7 goes "gold".

As for RC2, there won't be one. This has been stated many times. The builds post 7100 are in the RTM or SP branch, and are therefore, not considered RC or RC2.

This is from http://wzor.info/page/indexx.html and translated using Google

Immediately after we announced May 29-31, the existence of different branches of assemblies 7138, 7200, 7225, worldwide community of enthusiasts in the Windows 7 has this information and the boom of the past four days we have placed information transformed into a surprising assumptions and myths.
In this article we will try to explain and clarify a number of us made statements and declarations.
First of all I would like to say that the articles of 29 and 31 May by the evening of May 31, much has changed, everything had been made to clarify the comments and corrections and yet the internet is discussed initially, the information we note the possibility of many changes were not observed or proignori addiction. So first of all, we ask you to carefully re-posted earlier by us-ing information.
Of course, we recognize that the primary placement information was not sufficiently prepared correctly, we have not enough information from the company Microsoft and the information that we already had on hand, we could not quickly verify this and has created all sorts of further inaccuracies.
First of all it concerns the second release candidate of Windows 7 RC2.
If you remember that back in January at the time of our beta version of Windows 7 Beta we have stated that there will be only one beta and release candidate for Windows 7, and this information, we strictly adhere to, until then, as we do not become available as new plans , and adjusted plans corporation Microsoft.
These plans included the date of assembly of RC Escrow, of RC and the date of assembling the second release candidate of Windows 7 RC2, not to mention the final RTM build.
But we are also more than once heard Stephen Sinofski (Steven Sinofsky) of which the second release candidate for Windows 7 will not only issue was that, would not at all, or not be available to the general public and whether the release is called the second release candidate RC2.

It now turned out, (this issue, we discussed with Balmerom) what we call RC2 at the company called Microsoft in just received our new plans in another way, namely as IDX release, ie, Internal Developer Release, X - means the Client or Server.
But the essence of the status of this does not change, it is consistent with the release candidate RC2, but it is purely an internal private release for developers and partners.

Here are some of the most of Microsoft Corporation on the status of these assemblies:
"The IDX Client and Server builds are to help with final pre-deployment testing. They will be distributed to TAP and OEM customers via Connect, similar to the bi-weekly RRP audience. Timebomb behavior identical to RC. Limited servicing. Will reuse RC EULA. Same languages as RC Exit (EN, DE, ES, FR, JA). "
"In addition there will be a Client SP released to a limited set of TechBeta participants (delivery via WU). SP will be based off the RC build and will go to a limited audience but not necessarily under NDA. It will be a. CAB file that installs on the RC build; WU detection dependent on a reg key available from the TechBeta site. the SP is edition-agnostic - it would install on either Server or Client, but Server will be turned off for this release. Sensitive Asset test pass will be dependent on whether any SA compo-nents were touched (TBD). "
"This milestone is termed the" Internal Developer Client and Server "(IDX) build - it'san internal quality term we use meaning that the build is stable enough to deploy and evaluate, but may contain more minor bugs than a RC build."
Now there is a major issue, we said that on May 29, must be signed release Windows 7 RC2 (IDX), signed, and whether he will be whether it is available.
Yes, indeed, May 29, was signed here this assembly, in the past we have deliberately (so as not to appear feyki) are not promulgated by the stem assembly:
winmain_win7ids IDX (RC2) branch: 7200.0.winmain_win7ids.090529-205x,
not to be confused with the branch assemblies winmain_win7ids_sp.
But the assembly 7200.0.winmain_win7ids.090529-205x was not signing!
Immediately after the May 30, was assembled a new assembly, but it is the build number has not changed: 7200.0.winmain_win7ids.090530-070x because it has already been reserved for this upcoming release!
Now wait for the next day of the signing of the release date is known, but in any case it will be available to developers and partners to Connect 'e only on 11 June, before it there must still be placed, as it is two or three days, here and consider themselves the date of the next signature.
As they say "God loves Trinity, so that may arise, and the third assembly, it is not possible for this reason at this time there is no sense that either spread.
But this 7200 IDX (RC2) build on 5 June could merge MSFT, as has already been in release candidate RC1.

In addition to an auxiliary line for Service Pack'a winmain_win7ids_sp, too, is changing, except where we have already announced the assembly:
7200.0.winmain_win7ids_sp.090529-xxxx
manage a new build: 7201.0.winmain_win7ids_sp.090601-xxxx
So what Balmer does not eat bread for nothing ....
And lastly, IDX (RC2) release is not the last significant pre-release build before the final RTM release of Windows 7, very soon, the preparations for the assembly is already in progress, will be collected and the last chord in the sequence of releases, this RTM Escrow, since this would not be much break and still on the updated data at the end of July we will see the final RTM version of Windows 7.
Oh, and of course do not forget that vengeance were already working on creating the first service pack Service Pack for Windows 7 and not surprising that, when on 22 October will begin sales of the official and you are going from pristine clean system at Windows Update immediately you get a dozen new updates :)

Hey all,

Looks like 7200 may be about to leak, according to another site the X64 first today in about 4-5 hours with X86 comming soon after (who knows anymore)

If it is comming would love to see more than just bug fixes afer all this speculation..!!

Gentelemen stand by your torrents..

ATVB
Paul

Back
Top Bottom