Windows 7 Windows 7 and Mega Manager?

ScottsXJ

Hi there!

First time post, and I have to say your forums are absolutely amazing. You guys really know your sh!t. So hopefully you can lend me some advise or suggestions.

I recently updated to Windows Se7en Build 7068 x64 and everything has gone swimmingly well. Only speed bump I've ran in to is that I'm no longer able to use the program Mega Manager. It's a download program used with Megaupload, and Megaupload links.

I was able to use it no problem with Vista, and even when changing the compatibility settings to XP/Vista I still can't get the program to work.

As soon as I try to open it, I instantly get an error reporting that Mega Manager has stop working correctly, and Windows is searching for a way to resolve it. Then the program closes. Is there any inside information I'm missing to get this program to work?

Or am I just going to have to suck it up, and have to use it via Dual Partition on Vista?

Thanks in advance!

~Scott

Hi there!

First time post, and I have to say your forums are absolutely amazing. You guys really know your sh!t. So hopefully you can lend me some advise or suggestions.

I recently updated to Windows Se7en Build 7068 x64 and everything has gone swimmingly well. Only speed bump I've ran in to is that I'm no longer able to use the program Mega Manager. It's a download program used with Megaupload, and Megaupload links.

I was able to use it no problem with Vista, and even when changing the compatibility settings to XP/Vista I still can't get the program to work.

As soon as I try to open it, I instantly get an error reporting that Mega Manager has stop working correctly, and Windows is searching for a way to resolve it. Then the program closes. Is there any inside information I'm missing to get this program to work?

Or am I just going to have to suck it up, and have to use it via Dual Partition on Vista?

Thanks in advance!

~Scott

First never used the program so it may well be a compatibility issue which may be fixed in the RTM
There is still a lot of compatibility issues with Beta versions of windows 7 .
Hope someone can give you more indepth help on the above issue :)

Are you referring to downloading files from Rapidshare?

as whoosh stated, "it's probably incompatible."

Here's a trick I came across about multiple downloads from Rapidshare if you're not a paid member.

You can view it here:
Link Removed - Invalid URL

Well, I had the same problem here, but I fixed it by copying 3 files .DLL in the same folder of MegaManager.

- mfc71u.dll
- MSVCP71.DLL
- msvcr71.dll

If you search these files in dll-files.com I'm sure you will find it.

Good luck! Bye!

Hi there!

Thanks in advance!

~Scott

I have been using megamanager to upload and download myriad of files on windows 7 all the way back to the rc1 i think x64 bit.

No troubles with it, in fact its downloading files as we speak, currently running:

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 , version 6.1 (7600) build

Hopefully if your still experiencing issues the post above will help troubleshoot the issue.

all the best.

Well, I had the same problem here, but I fixed it by copying 3 files .DLL in the same folder of MegaManager.

- mfc71u.dll
- MSVCP71.DLL
- msvcr71.dll

Thank you Dragon! :D This worked like a charm!

If anyone wants to try this, I found the three DLL files and compressed them into a single file to make things as easy as possible. Here are a couple download links:

Just use a program like WinRAR or 7-Zip to open the archive. Instructions are included.

I everyone.

I'm a little late but I got a really anoing problem with Megamanager. I was running into XP and all worked fine, for one year. Now, I switched to Seven and all screwd'up. When I launch Megamanager, there is no problem. But since I launch a download, my computer is lagging A LOT. I can't control my cursor. If I succes to pause the download, it stop lagging. It seams like the graphics wich indicate the speed is the cause, but I'm not sure....

Did someone got this problem? Any solution maybe? ( I've tried to put the Dlls bellow but this not fixed my problem...)

Thanks a lot for this community

Back