Windows 7 Windows 7 audio driver problem!!

ultrasrh

Install Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit on PC with Asus P5SD2-X motherboard and there is no sound!
Do you have a audio driver Asus P5SD2-X for Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit?
Help please..

We can't really help you much with the information you've given us, could you provide system specifications please?
There could be a wide variety of causes to this problem and we can't pin-point the problem to your motherboard.

My audio card onboard.I need to Asus P5SD2-X audio driver for Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit.

Oh ok,
From what I see the Asus motherboard you specified is only compatible with Windows XP (Link Removed - Invalid URL << you can try the XP drivers but they likely won't work.
This means you'll have to buy a new audio card.
How old is this computer?

Oh ok,
From what I see the Asus motherboard you specified is only compatible with Windows XP (Link Removed - Invalid URL << you can try the XP drivers but they likely won't work.
This means you'll have to buy a new audio card.
How old is this computer?
Xp drivers not work.
My computer 4 years old.

Maybe Windows Update has a driver for it. I found mine there when I first installed Win7. Since then I found one at the manufacturer's website.

Hi,

You need to check the device and its specifications and install the appropriate driver. When you install drivers on you computer you need to check the system requirements and hardware specifications. Check the motherboard to get the correct manufacturers name and specifications of the device. You can also install the driver from the built in CD/DVD drive. The drivers that are going to be installed needs to satisfy the system requirements so that they can easily work.

Get more information to fix Windows 7 Audio Driver Problem :

Link Removed - Invalid URL
Windows 7 audio driver problem

Hope this information helps you. Let me know us.

Back
Top Bottom