Windows 7 Windows 7 Blue screen error

Rajeshkc

Hi,

I have got a BSOD error twice this month. I have attached minidump file to this thread. I would like to request someone to review it and let me know of the nature and risk level of this problem.

Thank You.

Best Regards,
Rajesh Kumar.

Attachments

• 041715-19500-01.dmp
    256 KB · Views: 288
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 50, {fffff880e948a1a0, 0, fffff8800558ef68, 5}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdpmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdpmd64.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for RTKVHD64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RTKVHD64.sys

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : igdpmd64.sys ( igdpmd64+159f68 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
This bugcheck can often mean there is a hardware error. The probably cause is blaming the Intel GPU driver and we need to update your drivers to determine whether this is a driver or hardware related issue.
Usually there is enough information contained within the dump file for me to determine the make and model of your machine. Unfortunately this information is missing and it would be a great help if you could post the details of your machine. I'll then be able to point you in the right direction regarding drivers.

Hi,

I have got a BSOD error thrice this month. Please note the previous forum thread url:

http://windowsforum.com/threads/windows-7-blue-screen-error.208483/#post-637233

I solved the problem by updating both the Intel Graphic driver and AMD display driver to latest ones.

For the latest bluescreen error, I did attached minidump file to this thread. Please review it and let me know of the nature and risk level of this problem. Thank You.

Attachments

• 042715-23587-01.dmp
    272 KB · Views: 289
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff80002ec5b5f}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for sbwfw.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for sbwfw.sys
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!WfpExpireEntryLru+17 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
Bugcheck A is usually a driver related issue and indeed the above is related to Network. The above driver sbwfw.sys belongs to ThreatTrack Security Firewall SDK TDI Firewall Driver and I can see that it appears in the Call stack (a blow by blow account of the last sub routines)..
Your drivers are also in need of updating. Laptop or notebook drivers are supplied by the manufacturer and checking the support page for your model I see you do have updates available. I would pay particular attention to the Atheros wireless driver as well as anything Network related.:
http://www.sony-asia.com/support/product/vpccb15fg/download

If after updating the bsod continues then I would consider removing the Threat Track security application and run MSE instead.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security-essentials-download

I also merged your threads as it's best to keep them in one place so we can look back in case of any future issues.

Back