Windows 7 boot.ini file

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Help and Support' started by sabrehagen, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Amit

Amit Banned

Thankyou SaltGrass and Mike.
    well i had to format my pc.. cos while making changes using EasyBCD i screwed up and selcted the not working windows 7.
    so i had to format my 1 partition and install windows 7 there.
    so basically i made many mistakes and learnt a lotta things. but i am highly impressed with Windows 7.

And yeah i wud recommend this tool for windows 7 non genuine users RemoveWGA it eliminates the possiblity of genuine errors and allows Windows updates as well.

Enjoy !

2. mafia2000

mafia2000 New Member

Thanks a lot. I searched Google for hours all the guides there mentioned how to use Easy BCD from windows 7 but your guide proved really helpful to me

3. MaxiC

MaxiC New Member

I have same probleme. 2 windows, XP and 7, i reinstaled xp and now i cant use win7. I tried to solve by EasyBCD as another users, but didnt work.Can someone to help me?

4. onefast50

onefast50 New Member

This whole thing could have been avoided if you install windows xp first...than windows 7. The windows 7 detects the xp installation and creates the duel boot setup including the boot.ini for xp. For furure reference always install the older OS first than the newer ones from there.