Windows 7 Windows 7 boot.ini file

Thankyou SaltGrass and Mike.
well i had to format my pc.. cos while making changes using EasyBCD i screwed up and selcted the not working windows 7.
so i had to format my 1 partition and install windows 7 there.
so basically i made many mistakes and learnt a lotta things. but i am highly impressed with Windows 7.

And yeah i wud recommend this tool for windows 7 non genuine users RemoveWGA it eliminates the possiblity of genuine errors and allows Windows updates as well.

Enjoy !

To install Easybcd on XP, you need to first download and install .NET Framework 2.0 from MS

Download details: .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86)

D/L and install Easybcd

Download EasyBCD 1.7.2 - NeoSmart Technologies

A. Click Manage Bootloader

Link Removed due to 404 Error

B. Make sure "Reinstall Vista Bootloader" is selected, Click Write MBR

C. Select Add/Remove Entries

D. Select Windows NT/2k/XP/2k3 in Drop-down, Click Add Entry, Click Save

Don't worry it says Vista - NT6 compatible MBR is the same for Vista and 7.

You could do it with command line instead , if you are familiar with that.

;)

Thanks a lot. I searched Google for hours all the guides there mentioned how to use Easy BCD from windows 7 but your guide proved really helpful to me

Thanks a lot. I searched Google for hours all the guides there mentioned how to use Easy BCD from windows 7 but your guide proved really helpful to me

I have same probleme. 2 windows, XP and 7, i reinstaled xp and now i cant use win7. I tried to solve by EasyBCD as another users, but didnt work.Can someone to help me?

How did you do this? May I have step by step instructions because i did the same thing!!

Thanks!

This whole thing could have been avoided if you install windows xp first...than windows 7. The windows 7 detects the xp installation and creates the duel boot setup including the boot.ini for xp. For furure reference always install the older OS first than the newer ones from there.

Back