Windows 7 Windows 7 Box Cover

Keith

Windows 7 Box Cover and DVD Label

This is my rendition of what the box cover might look like

I have added a DVD label this one was just a quick job I'm working on a nother complete set

Hey Keith, welcome to the forum! :)

Nice job, now how many different versions do you think Microsoft will put out?? ;)

That is kind of why I made it. I too searched for days for a cover and came up with nothing so I took it upon myself to create this one I think I should send it to microsoft for them to look at........Right LoL

As far as I know there will definetely be a Home Basic or just Basic and a Ultimate. I think they said that they will cut out the Home Premium and Business versions but for that there will be a new version called Professional. I think Professional should be like Vista Home Premium including the features of Vista Business.

So in short (but only as far as I know!):
Win7 Basic or Home Basic
Win7 Professional
Win7 Ultimate

EDIT: I guess I forgot some more:
Win7 Enterprise
Win7 Starter
And the N versions of Ultimate, Professional, and Basic

Regards,
UBF

I'm on my 3rd attempt at installing Windows 7 64 bit and I have verified it has all the same flavors that Vista does. Here are my choices at the install screen:

1) Business
2) BusinessN
3) Enterprise
4) EnterpriseN
5) Home Basic
6) Home BasicN
7) Home Premium
8) Home PremiumN
9) Starter
10) Ultimate
11) UltimateN

mvierling,

If you found this to be the case, then you might be right.

Bit was this screen available when you first installed Windows7.

The only way I've seen this to be the case is if you get a special promo disk from Microsoft and this gives you choice as to what your system was instated with.sort of

Actually these are located in Windows7 if you use an open source file manager called Surf.

Also note that c:\windows\windows\system32\en-US, there are 1,300+ files that are totally hidden here as well. These are the mui files that contain the actual dialog boxes that you view when you execute other program that ere not in the list of 5 files that you can see in Windows Explorer/.

It display totally invisible files, even if you have show hidden files, Don't display extension for known file types and show hidden operating system files.

Back