Post the following information you have but we don't
- Your Computer Specifications [ Exact Make and Model if it is a brand name Desktop or Laptop Computer] or Make and Model of Motherboard, Processor, Add-on cards ( Video , Sound card , Network Interface Card , Wireless Card) if it is a self assembled Desktop PC.
- The Windows 7 Beta 's Bit ( 32 or 64) and Build.
- If Windows 7 was working fine before, what hardware or software change preceded the screen changes you are describing?
- Had you installed an uptodate Antivirus program& AntiSpyware program or was the computer unprotected?
- Did you mean to say your Wireless adapter driver was uninstalled by you or that it is missing in the Control Panel or Device Manager and you don't know how?
Based on the mention of "wireless device9broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN" [ Broadcom 802.11b/g Wireless adapter?] in your post, it is very tempting to guess that you are having a problem laptop computer but that is a very bad way to approach a complicated computer symptom
Therefore if you could provide just a few details asked above, I am pretty certain, it will certain attract a lot of troubleshooters to your thread and hopefully your problem can be resolved quickly