Windows 7 Windows 7 help me pleaseee!!!

dj_doogle

i have installed windows 7 and its working fine or should i say WAS! but now the driver for my wireless device9broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN) has uninstalled! can anyone help me out??? PLEASE oh and the screens keep flashing black and white like strobe lights!!! unless i change the screen to the realy realy old style!

Last edited:
i have installed windows 7 and its working fine or should i say WAS! but now the driver for my wireless device9broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN) has uninstalled! can anyone help me out??? PLEASE oh and the screens keep flashing black and white like strobe lights!!! unless i change the screen to the realy realy old style!

Post the following information you have but we don't :)

1. Your Computer Specifications [ Exact Make and Model if it is a brand name Desktop or Laptop Computer] or Make and Model of Motherboard, Processor, Add-on cards ( Video , Sound card , Network Interface Card , Wireless Card) if it is a self assembled Desktop PC.
  2. The Windows 7 Beta 's Bit ( 32 or 64) and Build.
  3. If Windows 7 was working fine before, what hardware or software change preceded the screen changes you are describing?
  4. Had you installed an uptodate Antivirus program& AntiSpyware program or was the computer unprotected?
  5. Did you mean to say your Wireless adapter driver was uninstalled by you or that it is missing in the Control Panel or Device Manager and you don't know how?
Based on the mention of "wireless device9broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN" [ Broadcom 802.11b/g Wireless adapter?] in your post, it is very tempting to guess that you are having a problem laptop computer but that is a very bad way to approach a complicated computer symptom:) Therefore if you could provide just a few details asked above, I am pretty certain, it will certain attract a lot of troubleshooters to your thread and hopefully your problem can be resolved quickly:).

Post the following information you have but we don't :)

1. Your Computer Specifications [ Exact Make and Model if it is a brand name Desktop or Laptop Computer] or Make and Model of Motherboard, Processor, Add-on cards ( Video , Sound card , Network Interface Card , Wireless Card) if it is a self assembled Desktop PC.
  2. The Windows 7 Beta 's Bit ( 32 or 64) and Build.
  3. If Windows 7 was working fine before, what hardware or software change preceded the screen changes you are describing?
  4. Had you installed an uptodate Antivirus program& AntiSpyware program or was the computer unprotected?
  5. Did you mean to say your Wireless adapter driver was uninstalled by you or that it is missing in the Control Panel or Device Manager and you don't know how?
Based on the mention of "wireless device9broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN" [ Broadcom 802.11b/g Wireless adapter?] in your post, it is very tempting to guess that you are having a problem laptop computer but that is a very bad way to approach a complicated computer symptom:) Therefore if you could provide just a few details asked above, I am pretty certain, it will certain attract a lot of troubleshooters to your thread and hopefully your problem can be resolved quickly:).
it is a
HP G603OEM (laptop)
32bit
it was working fine and it just started going slow and then the screen keeps refreshing and flashing, i installed advanced system optimizer and Uniblue.
i have got ESET NOD32 installed
it uninstalled itsself i think its uninstalled anyway but it could be just the drivers that need installing.

Hope you brainy people can help me :razz: thanks!

it is a
HP G603OEM (laptop)
32bit
it was working fine and it just started going slow and then the screen keeps refreshing and flashing, i installed advanced system optimizer and Uniblue.
i have got ESET NOD32 installed
it uninstalled itsself i think its uninstalled anyway but it could be just the drivers that need installing.

Hope you brainy people can help me :razz: thanks!
I could find no information on your laptop although HP lists an HP G60-100EM Notebook PC at their site which has VISTA drivers available for its broadcom Wireless adapter

My first step will be to uninstall Uniblue and the Adavanced system Optimizer
After that , I suggest you go to HP and entering your Exact model or tag numbers get the latest Vista 32 Drivers for your Network devices ( both wireless and Ethernet adapter). While there look for update drivers for your Chipset ( if present) and Videocard and update them all.
Once again when I copied and pasted from your message HP G603OEM (laptop) to HP Support site, it did not yield any search results. Further search with HP G60- did help me with HP G60-100EM it was a digit "zero" not a letter O as in orange as shown in your post. If it is sold in any other countries outside the US with that name you have shown, I am sorry Google could not locate:(
Your search - HP G603OEM (laptop) - did not match any documents.
Hope someone else can help you more.

I could find no information on your laptop although HP lists an HP G60-100EM Notebook PC at their site which has VISTA drivers available for its broadcom Wireless adapter

My first step will be to uninstall Uniblue and the Adavanced system Optimizer
After that , I suggest you go to HP and entering your Exact model or tag numbers get the latest Vista 32 Drivers for your Network devices ( both wireless and Ethernet adapter). While there look for update drivers for your Chipset ( if present) and Videocard and update them all.
Once again when I copied and pasted from your message HP G603OEM (laptop) to HP Support site, it did not yield any search results. Further search with HP G60- did help me with HP G60-100EM it was a digit "zero" not a letter O as in orange as shown in your post. If it is sold in any other countries outside the US with that name you have shown, I am sorry Google could not locate:(
Your search - HP G603OEM (laptop) - did not match any documents.
Hope someone else can help you more.
try G6000 c if that brings anything up... thanx

Back