Windows 7 Windows 7 logo hanging and more

Foxtrot08

After a recent power failure at my home, I tried to turn back on my computer and I get hanged at the windows 7 logo. I tried to restart multiple times but it don't work. So I to to do safe mode but it don't work either. It gets stuck when it loading to drivers. So I tried to put in the windows 7 installation disk to try and reformat my hard drive, but even that gets hanged at the logo screen when it tries to boot up. Please help me if you can I don't know what to do. Thanks.

boot from CD directly, change the boot order in BIOS if needed

whn the bigblue box comes up , click repair computer , click command promt and type each command seperately

bootrec.exe /fixboot
bootrec.exe /fixmbr
bootrec.exe /rebuilbcd

restart pc, all should be ok

Thanks for your response. However I tried booting from the disk directly. But It shows that windows 7 logo before it gets to the big blue screen and it ends up hanging there as well

ok so your getting a blue screen with loads of white writing on?

if so i woujld like to know the error code , more than likely it will be DRIVER_IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL , Also at the bottom i woujld like to know the address ( will say like win32k.sys) etc .... address ....... blah blah blah

I think you misunderstood me. Not blue screen of death. The bluescreen where It has the options to continue with the windows 7 installation or repair option is what I meant

Back