Windows 7 Windows 7 logo lag

Win7ftw

Ok, so everytime I boot up my laptop the windows 7 logo is lagging (it already lagged the first time I bought my laptop)

My laptop specs:

Intelcore i5 2450M (2.5ghz)
4gb ram
amd radeon hd 6370m
intel hd graphics 3000

Hello,

For the issue description, its really difficult to interpret the actual problem. Can you please explain it better (if possible in 3-4 lines) so that its easier to understand and provide solution.
Thanks in advance.

Hello,

For the issue description, its really difficult to interpret the actual problem. Can you please explain it better (if possible in 3-4 lines) so that its easier to understand and provide solution.
Thanks in advance.

Here is a video with the same problem that I have:

Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response. Video did help to understand the problem.
So let try and isolate the issue.

1: Turn off the computer.
2: Turn it on again and start tapping the F8 key on the keyboard.
3: Select Safe Mode and hit enter. Once the drivers finish loading, please observe whether the logo takes time to load.
4: Once in safe mode, press Windows Key + R on the keyboard.
5: Type MSCONFIG and click on OK.
6: In system configuration utility, click on Start up tab.
7: Click on Disable All at bottom right, click Apply and OK. Restart the computer and let it boot normally.
Please check if this resolved the issue.
8: If issue persists, turn off the computer once again.
9: Disconnect everything including Ethernet, printer etc and reboot. Check if this fixed the issue.
10: If issue persists, click on start.
11: In start search type CMD. Right click on Command Prompt and click on Run as Administartor.
12: In the command prompt, type: CHKDSK /F /R and hit enter. Press Y and hit enter.
13: Restart the computer. This time the chkdsk would initiate. Can take up to 4 hours. So let it run.
Please let us know if the issue still persists.

Back
Top Bottom