Windows 7 windows 7 memory dump

gogu

I have win 7 x86 and i get a blue screen who said something about memory dump.
I attached de .dmp files.
Any help will be appreciated
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• dump.zip
    68 KB · Views: 242
Hey there.

Your errors are very likely caused by AVG. Please uninstall it with the special tool found here and then install MSE as a stable and great replacement:

AV Uninstallers - Windows 7 Forums

Let us know how it goes after and/or post a new crash dump if necessary.

You would also do well by checking under network section of the device manager to find out which exact Realtek lan you have. Then search the following link for an updated driver to install to replace this:

Code:
Rtnicxp  Rtnicxp.sys  Mon Mar 31 01:41:05 2008

Realtek

Last edited:
Ok, thanks i will update the post as soon i have problems again.
I have 2 LAN Cards, both are realtek.
First is a realtek 8139 this is in use and the second card is disabled.
The 8139 card is updated.
Now i will remove the AVG antivirus.
Thanks.

Here it is another crash :mad:

Thanks for helping me.

Attachments

• 061810-16890-01.zip
    28.8 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Sptd.sys is notorious for crashing Windows 7. You have Daemon Tools and that driver installed. Please uninstall Daemon Tools and then use the installer/uninstaller found here to remove sptd.sys:

DuplexSecure - Downloads

PowerIso is a perfect and stable replacement for emulation. Doing this should do the trick.

Also, the Realtek driver hasn't been updated. I'd do so.

Code:
Rtnicxp  Rtnicxp.sys  Mon Mar 31 01:41:05 2008

I also have the Realtek 8139 and my driver date is 7/23/2009. You can install from here:

Realtek

I play only cstrike from steam. But i have something else to do right now. Later i will test. Thanks

Yes, all the dumps have involved cdd.dll. That's a Microsoft driver that blends DirectX and Windows GDI together, called Canonical Display Driver. My approach so far has been to take care of other potential problems to possibly alleviate this one for you but obviously it has not worked out yet.

Cdd.dll is a Windows 7 RTM driver. There have been vulnerabilities found in the x64 version and patched by Microsoft I believe (or they are working on it.) For this reason, it can only be helpful to make sure your Windows Update is all up to date.

The next step is to download, install, run and then update the definitions for Malwarebytes. After, let it scan the machine.

There have been others with this problem and this next step did not help them but it is something that must be tried. It is a system file integrity and repair check for all Windows files. If there is corruption in cdd.dll, it will fix it. Open an elevated command prompt. Copy and paste the following command then hit enter:

Code:
sfc /scannow
Please also try updating DirectX from here:

DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) download from Guru3D.com

Last edited:
i did that
Code:
sfc /scannow
the result is that the integrity of file is ok.
I updated de directx from the link

Good, ya....Malwarebytes is a fairly comprehensive and great scanner so like I said, I'd let that have a scan on the machine for good measure.

Possibly having updated the DirectX will prove helpful. Only time can tell...

Have these crashes been random, or have they been easily caused by certain programs or actions?

It happens only when i exit from cstrike 1.6 from steam but not all the time. At difference of two days. It's very strange.

Back