Windows 7 Windows 7 prfessional easily corrupts

jimmyhtis2002

I just built a new system. New MSI motherboard with 8gb memory and Intel quad 4 CPU.
I loaded win 7 pro no problems. I went ahead and made a raw image using Ghost
because windows 7 pro keeps corrupting. It really only corrupts after I have to do a hard
reboot....not because windows locked up but because I was in a rush a did not plug my
moniter into my ASUS video card...so i cant see whats on the screen and i hard reboot.
When I had XP pro i could hard reboot all day even on a frozen windows screen and
it always came back up. With Win 7 pro it has already corruped several times so i just
load up my Ghost and restore....and Im back up and running.

Why is this Win 7 pro so unstable? Anyone else experience this?. Also, when it prompts
for a repair it sits there for 10 to 15 min trying to repair!??? Thank god for Ghost and
Acronis. Not sure if this could be a motherboard issue or CPU.. maybe even memory?
This is got me worried because when i get ready to load all of my important programs
I dont want to lose my data if i had to do a hard reboot for some reason. With Ghost
live it's kinda of reasurring that i can recover pretty fast.... but I really shouldn't have
to over a hard reboot or pressing the reset switch.

It sounds like the install has gotten corrupted or some critical files were not loaded. I would recommend doing another complete/clean install of your OS.

Back
Top Bottom