Windows 7 Windows 7 Public Beta: January 9th

Does anybody know what time the BETA will be found at the Win7 homepage?

The Windows 7 website says "come back on the afternoon of January 9th" so im guessing sometime in the afternoon. If everyone has MSN messenger we can start a chat group so we all know when the beta is released?

MS is definetely working on the websites of Win7. At least on the german Windows Homepage there are already links like "Download Windows 7 beta now" but when I go there it redirects me back to the Win7 hoempage. There nothing is mentioned yet but I think it will still come this hour!

Regards,
UBF

It's still 7000.
btw: at the german Win7 homepage you can download the beta NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

can someone post the link please. to the german sight and american sight. i'm looking at the windows7 sight and i see nothing to indicate release.

THANKS, neither sites are working at the moment. but least i have a place to go. i want to be one the 2.5 mill to have it. :D. thank goodness for the snow. no work today.

Its not up yet from what I see, as soon as I see it ill post it here....The windows 7 home page does take a long time to load at this time....

I'm getting on it. I just went past the part where I have to give in Name and Last Name!!! I actually went past this a few times already with FF but now I'm using IE and it seems to work... Until now! Not yet at the part where I hung up before...

I'll keep you guys updated when I finally get to the download.

EDIT: It hung up again... :mad: But I'm definetely not givin up...

Last edited:
well, now i'm getting nothing. if any of you get it how about sharing the love with that file. there's a small FREE program we all can use for transfering large files over the internet. it creates a simple url that anyone can access your own websight. it's not a bit torrent. i use it for my dad to upload movies i want to send him 1700 miles away. if anybody is interested i can turn the program on for you all to download and check it out. it's free and requires no subscription to any webserver. it's like having your own ftp websight.

I get to the part where I am actually supposed to get the serial. But it always says that there is a technical problem with the website and that I should try again TOMORROW!... Oh well...

Yap... I am... But you know what I think: I think they just gave free the links to early. Because on the english Win7 website there is nothing about any download. I kept failing everytime! I'm trying now from the very beginning again. I'll keep you updated!

It was working but now it also is really slow with me... Just won't load. It's not saying that it can't find the page but it's just loading forever... :confused:

EDIT: Slowly but it's goin on... I'm getting to the part again where it always hung up! I'll still keep you updated.
EDIT2: Again error on the website. "There is a technical problem with the website. Please try again later." (Well... At least I think that's what it would say in english... :razz:)

Last edited:
That's also until where I got...

Small question Matt: Is that Windows 7 or just a theme?? And if it's a theme could you maybe send me a private message to the link to it?! That would be great. And same question to your Firefox: where did you get that damm awsom theme???????

EDIT: I'm gonna stop trying for an hour. Later I'll continue trying! At the moment nothing works. Always Error no matter where I start (from Win7 homepage or the other site Matt gave).

Regards,
UBF

Last edited:
I get an error message saying the site is having technical difficulties and to return the next day.

Back
Top Bottom