Windows 7 Windows 7 Raid 0 ICH10R install woes

g-retter

Worked on this for a few hours tonight and have become disheartened enough to ask for help.

I cleared two of my 640gig WD caviar blacks in preparation of this fresh windows 7 install. I have a copy of Win 7 Pro x64 through my school (MSDNAA) and am trying to install it on to these disks running in RAID 0. Windows 7 sees the two disks as one 1192.3 gig hdd (as it should) but does not load a driver so it cannot install on the array. When I try to load the driver from my mother board driver disk, it will load the driver but gives an error: 0x80300001 when I try to move forward. I use the latest drivers for the ICH10R chipset which load fine, but as I move forward it gives the error "Setup was unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition. See the Setup log files for more information"

Honestly it would probably work to put Win 7 on a single disk, but that isn't what I want to do. I am left exhausted and without answers right now. I would appreciate any help to get this installed on the raid array.

System specs:
Core i7 920 @ 3.8ghz
Asus p6t6 WS Revolution (latest bios)
6 gigs Corsair dominator 1600 @ 1604
3 640gig WD Caviar Black HDDs
XFX NV GF gtx 260 black edition
PC P&C Silencer 750

Back