Windows 7 Windows 7 Random BSOD

Maksimilian

Hello,

For the last month or so I have been experiencing some random BSOD's. I can't seem to find what is causing the problem. If there is anybody that could give me an advice it would be highly appreciated.

I have uploaded my minidump file here.
Thank you. :)

Attachments

• Crash-dump.zip
    23.3 KB · Views: 184
Sorry guys I haven't read the guide about BSOD's. I have now uploaded all of the files.

Attachments

• W7F_11-12-2014.zip
    731.5 KB · Views: 376
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 44, {fffffa800ef0a3c0, eae, 0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for IvtUrbBtFlt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for IvtUrbBtFlt.sys
Probably caused by : IvtUrbBtFlt.sys ( IvtUrbBtFlt+43df )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
the above bugcheck is caused by drivers trying to do the same job twice. The probable cause relates to a Bluetooth driver although this can be masking the driver which caused the issue originally. Looking through your drivers as a whole they are in need of updating and after checking the support page for your machine (laptop drivers are usually supplied by the manufacturer) I noticed you have updates pending. Try to update everything drivers, firmware and Bios:
http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=5229456&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4058

dtsoftbus01.sys Fri Feb 21 09:49:36 2014: Daemon Tools/Alcohol 120% driver. Possible BSOD issues in Win7 if bsod persists remove to test.

TuneUpUtilitiesDriver64.sys Fri May 25 11:28:19 2012: AVG Tuneup Utility please update to later version although whether such apps actually help is debatable. If you'd rather still use it then please try to update to a more recent version.

Post any new dump files.

Thank you for a quick response I will now update all of my drivers then, software included. I will let you know how it goes, and if any BSOD's will occur again. Cheers.

I have now updated all of the drivers and some of my out of date software as well. I will post another dump file if a BSOD will happen again.

Back
Top Bottom