Windows 10 Random BSOD when PC is idling, cant find the source ntoskrnl.exe+142480

DGuru

I've been experiencing lots of issues with my pc recently. Most notably is that, no matter what I tried to fix it, my AMD drivers crash at the most random times even when my pc is idling. after trying every software solution I could find and/or think of (Incl. reinstalling windows 10) I decided it might be hardware, so I exchanged hardware in my pc and they seemed to persist (but the GPU test was inconclusive). Fortunately the AMD drivers crashing doesn't ruin my school homework and projects it just means I cant play any of my games or watch videos reliably. The BSOD's however do very much ruin anything productive I try to do on my pc.

Which is the reason I am here. The newly manifesting BSOD's I'm getting with the above-mentioned error seem to happen at completely random times. Ill be away from my pc and ill come back and notice that it has restarted because of a BSOD whilst it was idling.

I have attached the W7F analysis and the custom script report below in a zip.
Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Attachments

• W7F and PS Script Report.zip
    355 KB · Views: 556
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 109, {a3a01f59beb4777e, b3b72be011360997, 6, 18}

Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
this bugcheck is generated when the kernel detects critical code or data which is corrupted. This can be caused by drivers or failed memory.

I notice your running AVG, this has been known to cause the odd issue and would ask if you would remove this for now. Use the onboard Defender as it's very stable. Plus Windows 10 Defender is almost a straight copy of Microsoft's server AV and much better than previous incarnations.

HECIx64.sys Mon Jul 02 23:14:58 2012: Intel Management Engine Interface. Windows 10 driver versions can be found on your motherboard support page. Please update both engine management and Chipset 'Inf' driver:
ASRock > Z77 Extreme4

npusbio_x64.sys Mon Oct 01 14:27:25 2012: NaturalPointOptitrack driver. Please update or if not used remove:
Motive Downloads - Software, motion capture data (BVH, C3D and FBX) and more - OptiTrack

Please run these scans:

File scans
Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

If the bsod continues then you'll need to test your RAM. Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Post any new dump files.

Back