Windows 7 Windows 7 RC 32-Bit Installation Freezes :@

Razza12003

Hey, i am trying to Dual Boot Windows 7 RC On my PC with Windows Vista Ultimate x86.
On the installation process it copy's windows files in a instant and then when it gets to Expanding Windows Files it freezes at 0%, i waited and waited and in the end got annoyed and restarted the installation and it did the exact same thing again.

My System Spec is:
Motherboard: GA-M61SME-S2 (Nvidia Chipset)
Ram: 2GB DDR2
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core 4400+ 2.30 GHz

Can anyone help with my problem?

Just ask if you need any more information! :)

Sounds like a bad disc.
DVD burn speed #1 problem with installing 7, 4x or less, and a bad burn sometimes just happens anyway try to re burn the ISO.
Try different media sometimes cheap media can be a problem
If this is a torrented build any number of things could be wrong with the ISO if this is the case the official RC from microsoft should work better.

I got the official RC from microsoft, not torrents! I will try re burn the disk but i have read other people with my problem tried re burning the disk and it didn't help. Apparently its a problem with the Nvidia chipset??? Anyway i will try a new burn and see how that goes!

I noticed the nvidia chipset but that issue is usually seen later in the process (not always i guess) usually hangs on copying or expanding are disc related again not always.

Back
Top Bottom