Windows 7 Windows 7 RC1 and Blu-Ray

GodAtum

Hi all,

I've just installed Windows 7 and PowerDVD 9 Ultra and the sound works but there is no video. I thought about using XP mode to run PowerDVD but I have not got hardware virtualisation. What do you think I should do? Wait until Cyberlink release a Windows 7 version or buy a processor and motherboard that support virtualisation?

You could always go to Cyberlink's web site and look for an email link or see if there is a forum.

I have a customized HP version of Cyberlink's DVD Play HD & Blue-ray.

Mines working fine.

I managed to find the driver CD for my LG blu-ray player and installed PowerDVd 7 Ultra. I then ran it in XPSP3 compatability mode and it worked :D. How odd.

I managed to find the driver CD for my LG blu-ray player and installed PowerDVd 7 Ultra. I then ran it in XPSP3 compatability mode and it worked :D. How odd.

Got to say maybe the virtual xp mode could be a blessing ie : give people a chance to write drivers etc for windows 7 while with virtual xp mode we can continue using our pre- windows 7 software .
Still working on using virtual xp guess future post will give us all the heads up on its various virtues :D

Back