Windows 8 Windows 8 browsers: Music from Videos Stops

Hey guys.

First of all I apologize if I make some grammatical errors. I'm not a native english speaker... =\

My question is about IE, Google Chrome and other browsers. The sounds and musics playing on the browsers I have installed, stops every time I switch to another application.
For example: If I open a music video on youtube and switch to the e-mail app, the video continue playing but the sound and music stops.
I wonder if any of you have already noticed that and if you know if it's possible to fix this issue (for me this is a problem since I like to play some videos and do other stuff while I listen to what is playing).

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
Felipe Medeiros Barbosa
Rio de Janeiro - RJ (Brazil)

Hey guys.

First of all I apologize if I make some grammatical errors. I'm not a native english speaker... =\

My question is about IE, Google Chrome and other browsers. The sounds and musics playing on the browsers I have installed, stops every time I switch to another application.
For example: If I open a music video on youtube and switch to the e-mail app, the video continue playing but the sound and music stops.
I wonder if any of you have already noticed that and if you know if it's possible to fix this issue (for me this is a problem since I like to play some videos and do other stuff while I listen to what is playing).

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
Felipe Medeiros Barbosa
Rio de Janeiro - RJ (Brazil)

The only thing I would say here is that if you open something like a audio file on the desktop you must stay within the desktop to hear it. If you open another metro app such as Mail then your leaving the Desktop environment and so won't be able to still hear what is being played. Try accessing your Mail account through the Bing home page as it's the same as the one used in the Metro version (if it's a Hotmail/Outlook account). This will open on the desktop leaving you to still enjoy your tunes...

Back
Top Bottom