Your problems seems to be related with different Windows components. Do restore your system to an earlier date, stop conflicting services items, clean boot Windows and download hotfix
. Follow the steps given below until your problem is completely fixed. Clean Temporary Files:
1. Click Start, point to All Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Disk CleanUp.
2. Select a disk drive, click OK.
3. Clean-up all temporary files, system and browser cache, setup extracted files, and so on. Disable Firewall Software:
1. Click Start, type “Windows Firewall” in the Search Box.
2. Press ENTER.
3. Click “Turn Windows Firewall on or off” link on the left side panel.
4. Select “Turn off Windows Firewall” from both Private and Public categories.
5. Click OK.