Windows 8 Windows 8 installation error

rprathin

I am trying to install windows 8 but it gives error.
When windows boots for first time after installatin then only it gives error when windows logo is shown and at the bottom it is written getting devices ready then only after 61% the screen goes blue in that it is wriiten we are collecting some information then after 100% information is collected my pc restarts and then when windows logo comes then it says your computer has restarted between the installation so restart the computer and install windows again..
Windows is not currupted because i had installed on another computer also..

Did you run the Upgrade Advisor on this system follow any recommendations?

Are you installing over the previous OS?

How are you installing as far a media?

Do you see any folders, such as the one listed, which is a Hidden System file? If so, you might be able to scan it for an error that shows what is wrong, although these logs are sometimes hard to read.

$windows.~bt\Sources\Rollback

$windows.~bt\Sources\Panther

There seem to be many things that can mess up an install. The more information we have about your system and process, the more a chance someone might notice something. For instance, folks that have mSATA drives seem to be having problems because of the Intel Rapid Start driver....

no iam doing clean install
i had tried with dvd and usb flash drive
Do you see any folders, such as the one listed, which is a Hidden System file? If so, you might be able to scan it for an error that shows what is wrong, although these logs are sometimes hard to read.

There seem to be many things that can mess up an install. The more information we have about your system and process, the more a chance someone might notice something. For instance, folks that have mSATA drives seem to be having problems because of the Intel Rapid Start driver....

Would that be an HP. In particular an HP Envy?
M pc specifications
Intel core i5 prossesor
intel dekstop board DH55HC
GRAPHIC CARD NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 440
Ram is 6 gb
the blue screen error is same like this in the url below

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&....2737.5-3j1.4.0...0.0...1ac.1._6jeAdobjJw#i=8

before this i was running windows 7 64bit now also i had again installed windows 7 it was installed and running perfectly.

I HAD even tried changing hard disk thinking that it might be the problem with the hard disk bad sector.
What should i do for that please help me. If anybody needs to know anything more about my pc the please ask..

Last edited by a moderator:

I am doing clean install.
I had tried with svd and with usb flash drive
Below is the url in which the error is there iam getting the same error

blue screen error in windows 8 - Google Search

My pc specification
Intel core i5 650 prossesor
Intel dekstop board DH55HC
Nvidia geforce gt 440
Ram is 6gb

Please help me to solve this issue..

My computer specifications are
Core i5 650 processor
Intel Dekstop Board DH55HC
Ram 6gb
Nvidia geforce gt 440 graphic card

the error which iam getting is same as the url below

Google Image Result for http://troubleshootwindows.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/WP_000142.jpg

so please help me to solve this issue.
I had tried everything like changing hard disk. I had even downloaded windows 8 three times thinking that the download had some error but nothing is happening every time i am getting same error every time i install windows and after installation windows boot for first time the same error comes.

You say you were able to install Win 8 on another PC. Did you purchase 2 copies of Win 8. Each license is only good for one PC.

Just because Win 8 installed on one PC does not mean it will install on every PC. There are H/W requirements that must be met by each PC, including the NX bit enabled in the Bios.

Back
Top Bottom