Windows 7 windows classic 7077

thomaskc

Hello everyone

I have noticed that i cant disable aero in win7 build 7077 like used to. I can choose the windows basic, which will disable it, but still have the stylelook of vista/win7. However when choosing "windows basic" as we all remember it from windows 2000 it blinks and jumps back to its "windows aero" style/theme no matter what i do.

Any of you got the same? and know why ? its only in 7077 ive noticed this bug.

p.s. im running x86 right now.

cheers.

No my thread says classic, and in my post I explain that basic works as it should, but classic does not :)

I dont know which other ways there are to change the themes other than going through the normal theme changer by right click - personalize and so on. and then to load the theme files directly from the windows folder, same result though.

The classic style wont load.

It did work perfectly in build 6801 and build 7057

Hello everyone

I have noticed that i cant disable aero in win7 build 7077 like used to. I can choose the windows basic, which will disable it, but still have the stylelook of vista/win7. However when choosing "windows basic" as we all remember it from windows 2000 it blinks and jumps back to its "windows aero" style/theme no matter what i do.

Any of you got the same? and know why ? its only in 7077 ive noticed this bug.

p.s. im running x86 right now.

cheers.

Just gone into classic mode on my 64X 7077 and it has stayed Classic . In basic goes back to the aero theme this way to !
Good post ty :)

p.s Only got problems with basic this way :) I can live with that dont want to use basic but some may so it would seem a bug .

Last edited:
Back