Windows 8 Windows Defender Remove something On Every Startup

Aminbhr

Hi
im using windows 8.1 Pro With media center
i dont know what is it but every time i boot up the windows
i see a notification right up the screen that say : Windows Defender Removing Malware
i checked the quarantined item but its empty
and in all detected items i see this :
{
Category: Tool
Description: This program is used to create viruses, worms or other malware.
Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.
Items:
process:pid:4704,ProcessStart:131439372889286501
}
this process blocked by windows defender about 50times
every time i boot up the windows this process try to start and windows defender try to prevent and block this to start
but i dont know what's this process ?
how can i fix that?
i clean and delete this process 10 times but not working after restart again this process try to start himself!
and sry for my bad english

Try running Malwarebytes. this works great alongside Defender and may sort out what Defender cannot.

Also if that's no help try looking under the processes tab of Task manager to see if any clues can be seen as to what it is.

You can also try booting your computer up into SAFE MODE (consult your Owner's Manual for access keys). If Windows Defender(WD) is not removing the app in SAFE MODE, chances are it's loading one or more services in STANDARD MODE upon startup, and those services are causing Defender to trigger a virus threat response. If this is the case, and Defender is not removing the app in SAFE MODE, then you can use Task Manager as kemical suggests to look at which apps are using up CPU% as well as which services are doing the same. You can use the End Task button to close apps or services which appear to be hogging your CPU resources or other suspicious behavior.

This Troubleshooting process can occasionally cause problems with your computer, as poorly written apps when forced to close can cause Windows corruption. So, we recommend it's a good idea to FIRST BACKUP ALL YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO EXTERNAL MEDIA BEFORE TROUBLESHOOTING OF ANY KIND IS DONE IN ORDER TO AVOID IRRETRIEVABLE DATA LOSS!!

Let us know how you get on.:)
<<BIGBEARJEDI>>

Back
Top Bottom