Windows 11 Windows Insider Update

Sluice

I am currently running Insider on an old, pre-TPM, HP Pavilion g6. I was obviously unable to upgrade to the Windows 11 for Insiders. Are there going to be any new Windows 10 Insider versions coming, or is it only going to be Win 11 upgrades in future? Is there ay pointin running Insider on that machine any more?

I am currently running Insider on an old, pre-TPM, HP Pavilion g6. I was obviously unable to upgrade to the Windows 11 for Insiders. Are there going to be any new Windows 10 Insider versions coming, or is it only going to be Win 11 upgrades in future? Is there ay pointin running Insider on that machine any more?

I was running the Insider DEV channel Windows 10. When I checked for updates, it updated me to Windows 11.

From What I've seen so far, it looks like the Beta Channel of Windows 11 will be coming out pretty soon.

Back