Windows XP Windows is not installing by bootable usb

Tshr

Hi I'm a Windows XP user. When I try to install win 7 ultimate on my pc, a error occurred 0xc80070570 and win 7 installation stopped. When I restarted my pc, my pc (win XP) is not starting and showing error 0xc000000f.

So I made one bootable usb by android by app (iso 2 usb). And used this bootable usb to install win 7 ultimate in my pc. So I selected bootable usb in my pc when it was starting but win 7 is not start to install. After selecting bootable usb it shows black screen.

Please help me that why not win 7 is installing by bootable usb. I have successfully booted my usb and selected it when pc is starting. But when I select my usb and try to install it shows black screen. No keyword keys is running. Still stuck in black screen. Plz help.

If you are still getting error 0xc000000f I would suggest booting from the Windows 7 install disk, and choose Repair Computer and run the Startup Repair.

If you are still getting error 0xc000000f I would suggest booting from the Windows 7 install disk, and choose Repair Computer and run the Startup Repair.
Hi sir, when I start my pc, it shows 0xc000000f error as you mentioned. So I have created one bootable usb from my android mobile by iso2usb App. I used win 7 ultimate version.

So when I plug my usb in pc and select it to boot, I found black screen with dash (like this "-") in upper left corner of screen. And win 7 is not going to install. I stuck on this black screen.

In this black screen, no keyboard work. My pc have installed win XP, and I'm unable to open win XP because 0xc000000f error.

Please help me. I have searched internet but no ways found to avoid this screen. Plz help me. Thanks.

Well 000F means invalid drive so it's either trying to boot off a non-existing drive or some drive that is corrupt. Double check in BIOS that it's booting to the drive with XP on it. I can't speak to trying to create a bootable drive from some Android app. I'd create one on a friends computer if you can with a program like Rufus.

Well 000F means invalid drive so it's either trying to boot off a non-existing drive or some drive that is corrupt. Double check in BIOS that it's booting to the drive with XP on it. I can't speak to trying to create a bootable drive from some Android app. I'd create one on a friends computer if you can with a program like Rufus.
Hi thanks for reply. You mean that my usb is not booted successfully and I need to install win XP frist then I can install win 7?

If there any other way to fix this error without disc, please know me so that I can solve my problem. Thanks.

Back