Solution
The error code "80040154" encountered in Windows systems typically indicates a COM initialization error. This error might occur due to various factors, such as corrupt registry entries, system file issues, or component misconfigurations. Here are some steps you can try to resolve this error: 1. Register Required DLL Files: - Open Command Prompt as an administrator. - Run the following commands:
Code:
 regsvr32 vbscript.dll regsvr32 jscript.dll
2. Repair Windows System Files: - Open Command Prompt as an administrator. - Run the System File Checker tool:
Code:
 sfc /scannow
3. Check Component Services: - Press Win + R, type dcomcnfg, and press Enter. - Navigate to Component Services -> Computers -> My...
The error code "80040154" encountered in Windows systems typically indicates a COM initialization error. This error might occur due to various factors, such as corrupt registry entries, system file issues, or component misconfigurations. Here are some steps you can try to resolve this error: 1. Register Required DLL Files: - Open Command Prompt as an administrator. - Run the following commands:
Code:
 regsvr32 vbscript.dll regsvr32 jscript.dll
2. Repair Windows System Files: - Open Command Prompt as an administrator. - Run the System File Checker tool:
Code:
 sfc /scannow
3. Check Component Services: - Press Win + R, type dcomcnfg, and press Enter. - Navigate to Component Services -> Computers -> My Computer. - Right-click on My Computer, go to Properties, and make sure the Default Authentication Level is set to "Connect." 4. Run Windows Update Troubleshooter: - Open Control Panel -> Troubleshooting -> System and Security -> Windows Update. 5. Perform System Restore: - If the error started recently, consider restoring your system to a point before you encountered the error. 6. Check for Malware: - Run a full system scan with your antivirus software to ensure the error is not caused by malware. After trying these solutions, check if the issue is resolved. If the error persists, you may need to seek further assistance or perform additional troubleshooting specific to the applications or services producing the error.

Solution
Back