Windows Vista Windows Live Messenger!

Sirus

Right! About 3 days ago, i went to talk to a friend of mine, so i did the norm, clicked her username and prepared to type! As i was waitig, the screen popped up with her name, the e-mail and the normal box, how ever it was whited out, aswell as MSN, i couldn't do anything, or click until it poped up to tell me that DEP had closed it to prevent data loss..
It's very annoying, as it only occurs with this one person, and everyone else is fine 0.0 I've tried rebooting my PC, deleting MSN, i've changed versions.. i've tried everything 0.0 It's quite annoying..
I use Windows Vista Ultimate, on a Desktop and it's the latest version of MSN *God knows what version we're on now..*
Any help will be greatley appreciated :)

Thanks in advance, Ben.

Hi Ben,

it's years since I last used messenger but here goes... Have you tried updating messenger itself to the latest version? Also this may not be your problem as it only happens with one user in your friend list..Have you discussed this with her in case it may shed some light?

Right! About 3 days ago, i went to talk to a friend of mine, so i did the norm, clicked her username and prepared to type! As i was waitig, the screen popped up with her name, the e-mail and the normal box, how ever it was whited out, aswell as MSN, i couldn't do anything, or click until it poped up to tell me that DEP had closed it to prevent data loss..
It's very annoying, as it only occurs with this one person, and everyone else is fine 0.0 I've tried rebooting my PC, deleting MSN, i've changed versions.. i've tried everything 0.0 It's quite annoying..
I use Windows Vista Ultimate, on a Desktop and it's the latest version of MSN *God knows what version we're on now..*
Any help will be greatley appreciated :)

Thanks in advance, Ben.
Your computer is reacting to a virus on your friends computer......DEP prevents the transmission of data from your computer via Trojan-virus etc.

Back
Top Bottom