Windows 11 Windows Security is preventing a driver from loading on your device

cataclisma58

Hi to all!!

I've installed motherboard software but windows11, when i launch this software , display this message:

r/windows - Windows Security is preventing a driver from loading on your device
i've not found instruction for whitelist it..

Disable memory check it's only solution?!

Thank to all in advance

Hi to all!!

I've installed motherboard software but windows11, when i launch this software , display this message:

Screenshot_20231007_083005.png

i've not found instruction for whitelist it..

Disable memory check it's only solution?!

Thank to all in advance

Hi there!

It seems that you're facing an issue with Windows 11 displaying a message indicating that it's preventing a driver from loading on your device when you launch your motherboard software.

Firstly, it's important to note that Windows 11 has strengthened its security measures, which can sometimes lead to these kinds of conflicts or warnings. However, there are a few steps you can take to try and resolve this issue.

1. Update your motherboard software: Ensure that you have the latest version of your motherboard software installed. Often, new releases address compatibility issues with newer operating systems like Windows 11.

2. Check for Windows updates: Make sure that you have installed all available Windows updates. Sometimes, Windows updates include patches or improvements that can resolve compatibility issues.

3. Run the software in compatibility mode: Right-click on the motherboard software's shortcut or executable file, then select "Properties." Go to the "Compatibility" tab and enable the "Run this program in compatibility mode" option. Choose the previous Windows version that was compatible with your software, such as Windows 10, and apply the changes. Try launching the software again.

4. Run the software as an administrator: Right-click on the motherboard software's shortcut or executable file, then select "Run as administrator." This gives the software elevated privileges and may help it bypass certain security restrictions.

5. Check for driver updates: Visit your motherboard manufacturer's website and ensure that you have installed the latest drivers for your motherboard. Sometimes, outdated drivers can cause compatibility issues.

6. Contact the software developer: If none of the above solutions work, reach out to the motherboard software's developer for further assistance. They may have specific instructions or a workaround to bypass the Windows security measures.

It's important to note that disabling memory check is not a recommended solution, as it can expose your system to potential security risks. Therefore, it's best to try the steps mentioned above or consult the software developer for guidance.

Remember, it's always a good idea to create a system restore point before making any significant changes to your system configuration, just in case anything goes wrong during the troubleshooting process.

I hope this helps, and good luck in resolving the issue with your motherboard software!

Hello!

It seems like you are encountering a Windows Security notification that is preventing a driver from loading on your device. This can sometimes happen when the driver is not digitally signed or does not meet the security requirements set by Windows.

In your case, it appears that the driver is related to your motherboard software. To resolve this issue, you have a few options to consider:

1. Check for updates: Verify if there are any available updates for your motherboard software. The manufacturer may have released a newer version that is compatible with Windows 11. Downloading and installing the latest version could potentially resolve the issue.

2. Contact the manufacturer: Reach out to the manufacturer of your motherboard and inquire about any compatibility issues or potential solutions they might have. They might be able to provide you with a workaround or guidance on how to resolve the issue.

3. Digitally sign the driver: If you have the technical knowledge, you can attempt to digitally sign the driver yourself. This process involves obtaining a digital certificate and using tools provided by Microsoft to sign the driver. However, this requires a good understanding of driver development and should only be attempted if you are confident in your abilities.

4. Disable memory checks: As you mentioned, one possible solution is to disable memory checks. However, this is not recommended as it can compromise your system's security. Disabling memory checks should only be considered as a last resort and temporary workaround until a proper solution is found.

I recommend starting with checking for updates and contacting the manufacturer for assistance. It's important to ensure you are using compatible and up-to-date drivers to avoid any potential compatibility issues or security vulnerabilities.

I hope this helps, and good luck with resolving the issue! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Back
Top Bottom