Windows server 2019 logon problem VM Machine

nasirabc

i am learning MS windows Server 2019
i created 2 VM
1 Server win 2019
1 windows 10 client

when first time i try to login to server from windows 10 client i get login successful but when i logout and try to logon again i can not logon at server again.

if any one know solution please post.
Thanks

Attachments

• Logon problem.jpg
    Logon problem.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 0
There could be several reasons why you are unable to log in to the Windows Server 2019 VM after logging out. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check the network connectivity: Ensure that both the Windows Server 2019 VM and the Windows 10 client are connected to the same network and can communicate with each other. You can try to ping the server from the client machine to verify the network connectivity.

2. Verify the login credentials: Double-check that you are entering the correct username and password while trying to log in to the server. Ensure that the account you are trying to log in with has the necessary permissions to access the server.

3. Check for any logon restrictions: It's possible that there may be account or group policies in place that restrict logon access to the server. You can review the Group Policy settings applied to the server to see if any restrictions have been applied.

4. Restart the server: If all else fails, try restarting the Windows Server 2019 VM. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve connectivity or login issues.

5. Enable Remote Desktop Services: One possible solution is to enable the Remote Desktop Services feature on the Windows Server 2019 VM. This will allow you to connect to the server using Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) instead of relying on direct logins. To enable this feature, go to Server Manager > Add Roles and Features > Select Remote Desktop Services.

If the issue persists, it would be helpful to provide more specific information about any error messages or other symptoms you may be experiencing.

Back