Windows virus

buffy2011

Hello, Hope someone can help me out. The last three days I have been getting a pop up that is warning me of a virus. It says to not shut down and call this number. Is this a scam? I don't want to call. I did run my anti virus and it doesn't show any problems. Can anyone tell me how to maybe check my computer for virus's. I have windows 10.

Neemobeer

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Post a screenshot, but if it's telling you that you have a virus and to call a number it's probably scareware.

blackmagicislam

It just a VP script
It is the fake virus used for make prank with people

buffy2011

Post a screenshot, but if it's telling you that you have a virus and to call a number it's probably scareware.
How do you post a screen shot. I tried to copy and paste but it wouldn't let me. I just received this thing again.

Neemobeer

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Click the image icon by the smiley face

techaware10

How do you post a screen shot. I tried to copy and paste but it wouldn't let me. I just received this thing again.
You can press print screen key on keyword
And go to ms paint
Nd press ctrl + v
Save it
This way you can save a screenshot

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

Neemobeer

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Printscreen works or use the snipping tool

techaware10

Printscreen works or use the snipping tool
Yes.... Both ways are effective...

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.