Windows 10 Windows when logging in gives system service exception

XxOrionxX

Recently my pc has been having problems where when i attempt to log in to my windows 10 dell inspirion 5555 laptop it immediately crashes with a system service error. This problem however first originated from a driver problem. I ran an acpi shutdown on my computer. Upon bootimg back up it could not recognize the audio device output. I uninstalled and attempted to reinstall the sound driver but it gave me a cyclic redundancy check error therefore i was unable to install the sound driver. Afterwards when I restart it gives a system service bsod error. I have tried booting into safe mode but after 10 minutes my computer still wont load windows it stays on bootstrap. It also could not determine any errors when i ran startup repair. I also attempted to reset my pc while keeping personal files however it gave me an error. I found an article telling me run a specific set of commands on cmd one of them being ren software software.001 which failed due to the file being used by another process. As such I am unable to login succesfully to windows. I still have not attempted a true factory reset as that is the absolute last option for me. What else should I attempt to do?

... I also attempted to reset my pc while keeping personal files however it gave me an error. As such I am unable to login succesfully to windows. ...

What error was it? was there a code? can you try to reset your computer again and take a picture of your screen when the error is displayed?

Hi,

as you have accessed this forum then i'm hoping you have access to a computer? If this is the case then download and create a windows recovery usb/disk.
How to create a Windows 10 recovery USB drive

Once created you can boot from this and access recovery options otherwise your options may be limited.

Hi,

as you have accessed this forum then i'm hoping you have access to a computer? If this is the case then download and create a windows recovery usb/disk.
How to create a Windows 10 recovery USB drive

Once created you can boot from this and access recovery options otherwise your options may be limited.
Ive accessed it from a separate computer the computer Im having issues with wont even allow me to log in without giving a system service error bsod before restarting

What error was it? was there a code? can you try to reset your computer again and take a picture of your screen when the error is displayed?
All it said was that there was a problem resetting this pc no changes were made, no other information was provided, if it helps, it hit the error at 24%

;

Attachments

• 1534047703548-431158039.jpg
    1534047703548-431158039.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 366
Ive accessed it from a separate computer the computer Im having issues with wont even allow me to log in without giving a system service error bsod before restarting
Hmm... I don't think we are on the same page with what i suggested.

I meant use a different computer to create a recovery usb/disk or another option is to create a new iso using Microsofts media creation tool.
Media Creation Tool
Regardless of which method you choose you will need to enter your bios and change the boot order so that the recovery usb or install usb is first in the list.
A Complete Tutorial on Changing the Boot Order in BIOS

All it said was that there was a problem resetting this pc no changes were made, no other information was provided, if it helps, it hit the error at 24%

Please do as Kemical suggested in his post above:

I meant use a different computer to create a recovery usb/disk or another option is to create a new iso using Microsofts media creation tool.
Media Creation Tool
Regardless of which method you choose you will need to enter your bios and change the boot order so that the recovery usb or install usb is first in the list.
A Complete Tutorial on Changing the Boot Order in BIOS

You can also use this video tutorial to create a DVD recovery disk:

Back
Top Bottom