Windows 7 Winload.exe | 0xc000000f | the selected entry could not be loaded beause the application is missing

Winload.exe | 0xc000000f | the selected entry could not be loaded beause the application is missing

• There is still hope!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The PC is dead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ahmad Othman

Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem:

1. Insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer.
2. Choose your language settings, and then click "Next."
3. Click "Repair your computer."

If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.

File: \Windows\system32\winload.exe

Info: The selected entry could not be loaded because the application is missing or corrupt

-------------

When i insert the disc it still says this message, if i can just get to cmd i might be able to fix it on my own.. If you need to speak on skype here it is: Ahmoth1

BTW: i have a EasyNote LS44HR, Packard bell

If the Install Windows page doesn't appear, and you aren't asked to press any key, you might have to specify that your computer uses its DVD drive or a USB flash drive as the first startup device. To do this, you need to change settings in the computer's basic input/output system (BIOS).
SOURCE: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...indows-7-installation-disc-or-usb-flash-drive

You should not be getting the same message when booting from the installation media if your computer is configured properly in the BIOS to boot from DVD or USB depending on your installation drive.

I have done the bios thing and even the F12 one, still gives me the same error.

When i make it boot to cd it waits a long time then it shows me the error. While if i just run the computer normally it just gives me the error right away... Could it be that it cant read my pc?

Back