Windows 7 WooHoo I just bought myself

hmmm that maybe true of cheaper case's made by lesser companies but with an Quality Statement like this>>

Intro
  Founded in 2003, SilverStone is an established leader in its field, with an elite team of engineers; we started our quest of providing products that create inspirations. We have since expanded the lines of products as well as types of products we produce, giving our customers a wide selection of choices.

With distribution centers in different areas of the globe, SilverStone products can be seen all over the world, not just for computer users but also for home entertainment use. Providing leisure with integration of advanced technologies that is functional and making them enjoyable to use.
  Here at SilverStone Technology, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the highest level of standards in designing and manufacturing computer enclosures, power supplies, and accessories. Our pursuit for the first class aesthetic appeal is relentless; our teams of devoted engineers are constantly searching for the best technologies that suit end-users with different needs and will make our products as technologically sound as they are beautiful.

Philosophy
   SilverStone Technology's philosophy is based on our recognition that merely having innovative expertise within the industry is not enough. Our objective is to ensure that our expertise is delivered to all products with consistency, in response to user's needs, and with maximum user satisfaction. SilverStone Technology thrives on challenges of rapid technological advancements and creating aesthetic standard for the industry.

Company Quality Policy:
Outstanding Design
Perfect Quality
Customer Satisfaction

you'd be forgiven for expecting a better quality product at slightly higher cost

well have had a email back from SilverStone support which pretty much comprises of do an RMA and no apology for any inconvenience ...

so I emailed them back to tell them don't bother I'm not up for waiting 6 weeks for a new case to arrive and that I've already fixed the problems ....

they then emailed me again and asked if i could try another motherboard (Um hello do you noobs not bother to read emails)

A: I told them in email one the only thing different was the case
B: In email two I told them that I'd already fixed it

Jesus H Christ (sorry for the blasphemy) just makes me wanna go there grab the guy I was emailing and Bing him in the Yahoo till he needs to Ask Jeeves

I have a large one too (case) so dont put it on the desk put it under the desk on the floor out of the way. long as you can reach the ~~~DVD thingy

I thought about that but then i like my case up next to me because i have two cats who malt continuously during spring summer and autumn so putting down on the floor really isn't a good idea and it would also make it difficult to get at the top mounted USB ports

Well I have decided that the inside of the case is as dark as the Bat cave in a power cut so I'm going to add some light either via a whole bunch of LEDs or a couple of CCfls i just haven't made up my mind as to what color i'm going to use yet i have narrowed it down to either 1 of these 3
1: UV LED or CCfl
2: Blue LEDs or CCfl
3: White LEDs or CCfl

decisions decisions :rolleyes:

I like blue i really do but the only blue LED fan in my case is the R4 inside the Tuniq Tower 120 but you really don't see any glow from it so it's not going to look out of place if i use white or UV

that pic isn't right what size was it supposed to be

and thats a huge LED fan in the side no-wonder it's so bright

why so it is must have missed it what with it being so small an all ;)

don't no why it gone like that though lets see if it does it again

37.jpg

An small update just purchased an Alienware OptX 2210 LCD to go along with the RaVeN RV02 case as I'd been looking for something that would fit into the overall general look this monitor would seem to fit the bill rather nicely don't you think

Alienware%20OptX%20AW2210.jpg

According to DELL my monitor should be here this friday and I'm already getting new hardware twitchy i hope the courier driver isn't spooked when i jump him for it :redface: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH hurry up Friday..... Sorry i always get like this when I'm expecting something big to arrive ;)

Back