Yes or No

Yes I'm left handed

Is it warm where you ?

Sent from my HTC One X using WindowsForum mobile app

I'm 75% right handed, 25% left. I use the mouse with my left hand, but settings are right handed = I left click with my left hand middle finger, right click with my left hand index finger. Kind of a hybrid, I am, eh?

Warmth? Where I live, we have an average yearly temperature of 4-5 degrees Celsius. Without the Gulf Stream the whole of Finland would be tundra. Thus, a global warming would be welcomed here. Growing our own bananas... yes or no to that?

No to global warming.. :bee: Bananas you meant? YES to that :fdance:

Ever had that feeling that you are being watched? :distant:

Bananas, yes - I don't know if it's a true story or a tale, but supposedly a Finn made a request for money to the EU, to start growing bananas in Kainuu, quite up north in Finland... probably just a joke, making fun of bureaucrats.

No to being watched, in Big Brother = paranoid sense, but yes to the fact that one is watched by all these cameras we have?

Comedy or drama?

Winter darkness with sun not rising above horizon, or midsummer light with sun not going down?

It's kind of a polar question, Al Pacino does a great role in the film Insomnia, where he doesn't understand, being in Alaska, that 10 o'clock wasn't a.m. but p.m. because it was all so bright and light. ..Go figure. He asks, When does it get dark? Well Mr., it doesn't get dark!

Back