Windows 10 17133.1 Is The One Coming Out Next Month.

Sonny

Excellent Member
I don't know if this is the right place to post this. 17133.1 is out and can be downloaded early for the US and Russia I believe. I downloaded it and did a clean install. So far no problems. Everything is running smooth for now. All my programs and printer work with it. I will put the link here if anybody wants to try it. This is not an insider ISO.
Папка из Облака Mail.Ru. I used my translator to read it in English.

Capture1.PNG

Actually it turned out the iso was no good that I spent 4 hours downloading.
Rufus froze up making a flash drive of it.
I decided I'll just wait for April 10th when they release it to everyone and make a flash drive if it with the Media Creation Tool.
Then, I'll decide on when I want to clean install it, as my clean installs of everything now take 2 1/2 to 3 days to have everything reinstalled and configured to my liking.
That and I may wait until my GT Omega Wheel Stand & Shifter Mount V2 arrive for my Logitech G920 Wheel & Driving Force Shifter.
That way I won't have to remove my keyboard & mouse on my desk everytime I use the racing wheel & shifter.
I'll be able to just unplug it's usb cable and power card to slide it out of my way.

I got the same iso you listed above that you got.
I've got Windows 10 Pro 1709.16299.334 x64 on my pc now.

Last edited:
Sorry it didn't work. I do know using Rufus for it I had a couple of places during creating it that I thought it was froze for me. I know I never had that happen before. I let it go and it finally started moving again. I think if it wouldn't work for me I would have waited also.

I redownloaded the iso this morning and Rufus created the flash drive this time.
It wouldn't do a upgrade install on this pc. It gave me some error message.
I don't want to do a clean install on this pc right now, as I just did one last Friday.
I did a clean install of it on my old pc.
Om it I stopped after my driver installs, updating Store apps and uninstalling the preinstalled Microsoft Store Games & Apps that I don't want.
I'm gonna slowly get used to the new stuff on my old pc first.
It's pretty bare bones software wise and no games at all on it.
This pc has a lot of games and software on it.
For this one I'm gonna wait a few weeks until my Racing Wheel Stand arrives.
Then, I'll clean install it and everything else on this one.

I decided to try it a second time on this pc and it did a upgrade install without a hitch.
The only thing I changed this time around was:
A. I didn't uninstall Bitdefender Total Security 2018, run it's uninstall utility after I uninstalled it.
B: All I did to it was turn off it's Ransomeware Protection @bootup/startup.
SCUInstalled.PNG

Back