Windows Vista 403 - Forbidden

Fred44

I had this website saved in my favorites and have used it frequently. Today I tried to log on and got the following message:

403 - Forbidden
I tried pulling up the file you requested, but the server complained that you don't have permission to access this document on this server.

looknohands.com | chord house :::

I Googled 403 - Forbidden but from what I can gather there doesn't seem to be an easy fix. I just went through my "Favorites" list site by site and this is the only one that displays this message. I did get an add (RegCure), which said something like "Fix 403 - Forbidden once and for all", but I get a link to RegCure every time I google a computer problem. I actually even downloaded the "free" version once which did a scan and found hundreds of problems and then tried to sell me the software. I immediately uninstalled RegCure. It may be a good product...maybe someone here will know. right now I'd really like to reslove the 403 - Forbidden problem with this "looknohands.com" site. I'm a music teacher and I use it with guitar students all the time. It's a site that displays diagrams of guitar chords. Anybody know how to fix the 403 problem? (I also can't access by typing the URL in the address bar) Thanks.

Fred

I tried to access the site and instantly got a warning about nasty code... Maybe it's worth staying away..

I guess the site must be using certain code which is now considered unsafe.. It may be worth googling for another site with similar content.

Also a check with a spyware scanner would be prudent.

Back