Windows 7 7201 x64 in the wild...x86 coming soon.

hi and hey nice speed :) My speed dont pick up till around midnight due to factors beyond my control :)

Like BT packet shaping = dang !

=) thanxs, i just upgraded my connection... loving it all the way.

And.... i can´t post the direct ilinks -or the page with those- here right?.... =S

=) thanxs, i just upgraded my connection... loving it all the way.

And.... i can´t post the direct ilinks -or the page with those- here right?.... =S

Hey ! Good upgrade and good english :D

Oh yes sorry no direct torrent links its frowned upon :)
You can point users to a web page that just may contain matter pertaining to a torrent link ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the "good english" je, doing my best =)

and great =) if i am violating any rule, please feel free to erase the link. -mods-

This is the tracker were i am, and -see post earlier- all my upload is.

Feel free to get the tracker or the .trrnt =p

Link Removed - Invalid URL

good download! will keep the seed until a 5:1 ratio... just to let you know. :D

Link Removed - Invalid URL

You may find this web page of some interest :D

Clue Link :)

Last edited:
thanks very much guys ! downloading now at 1mb /sec :)

will inform you when its installed

hitting the 900 kbs sometimes, then PLOP. 450 kbs ¬¬

well... it´s going fast anyway.

Does anyone get a link with info of the build? upgrades, changes, etc etc?

its recommended to do a clean install with RTM builds, but you could probably get away with an uprgade, i wouldnt recommend it though !

...i really think that you need a clean install... dk for sure, but i really think that´s the way to go =)

For sure just to be difficult I have been upgrading since the 7100 RC and so far no problems ;)

I just like to see what happens if it goes pear shaped I would obviously then clean install :0

hmm i did an upgrade from 7100 to 7137 and i could notice a definate speed decrease, not sure why that is, but ive done clean installs from then on and its absolutely perfect

Ty for the info :) As for me so far all is well . Lots of things can cause issues along the way .
As I said will be upgrading till I run into one ;)
I like to go for broke see what happens .

For sure just to be difficult I have been upgrading since the 7100 RC and so far no problems ;)

I just like to see what happens if it goes pear shaped I would obviously then clean install :0

nice tip, i should do that with this one... although i prefer a clean install always... placebo effect maybe =P?

nice tip, i should do that with this one... although i prefer a clean install always... placebo effect maybe =P?

nothing wrong your english ok :) Yeah give the update a try . That way keep all your programs in situe and only takes about an hour for an upgrade

Well, I'm hoping this build will fix an issue I am having with my mouse...and that my mouse isn't just dying. lol

Back