Windows 7 Acer Webcam not working after installing Windows 7

missoz

Hello, can anyone help me?
I just installed Windows 7 on my Acer Aspire One netbook and, although my webcam was working before (on Windows XP), it doesn't work on my new Windows 7! I tried re installing the drive from the Acer web site but it still does not work. It doesn't work on MSN either when I want to start a webcam conversation. Does anyone know why this happened and how I can solve this problem? Thanks a lot.

I have a generic 6 leds webcam and it worked perfectly with win vista x64, on win 7 x64 its impossible to make it work.

I hope someone will come with a solution... even if I don't use it much often, it still irritating me that something in my netbook is not working.....

Okay I just checked and my microphone is not working either... neither are on-screen displays, such as when I turn the volume up or down (we can't see the volume up-down-mute logo on the screen)..... That's bad, you can't even use your netbook's original drivers like it was on Windows XP.....:(

Just intalled webcam software from Acer website, it now works when I open it but still NOT working on Messenger Live...

Back