Windows 7 "Acrobat Reader not working in Windows 7 Pro 32 bit"

LUGUY

"Acrobat Reader not working in Windows 7 Pro 32 bit" & I can't Uninstall it, When trying to uninstall from Control Panel it show me this --ERROR: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Setup\{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AB0000000001}\AcroRead.msi cannot be found (Installation Package cannot be found) . This happened after I GO back to Win7 from Win10 free upgrade.
Someone have a solution for this issue? How I can Uninstall Acrobat Reader? Thank you in advance.

Not sure but you might check the Adobe site, many companies have dedicated uninstallers that you can download.

Thank you Neemobeer. Finally I solved the issue with "Adobe Reader" it took a lot of trouble but I got it. First of all I download the "Cleaner Tool" (The LINK you sent me) It uninstalled but before to install it back, I had to uninstall Reader in Programs in Control Panel, it was still there after the "CLEANER" finish, I removed from there and finally installed it back successfully, thanks again, I hope I can continue finding solutions with the help of you.

The preferred method to keep yourself safe from flash and java exploits.
  • Remove Java
  • Remove Flash
  • The End. :)

Easy for you to say! Tell my wife that! She has to have Flash to get our Great grand kids sports schedules.
There's not a problem if you keep them patched. If you don't need them, remove them. If you click some thing that needs them, you will notified and you can install them then. I have been using a computer for only the last 12 years of my life. I have never had a virus or any malware
THE END!!:rofl: Be a smart surfer, use layered protection, and always have a back up image of your OS on a external drive!;)

Wow much as I hate to agree with Gary I am forced to here.
  • :worship:
I mean financial sites, gaming sites,some sites I dare not mention but virtually
any site with motion at all requires at least one or the other and I can't see how I would get along without either one.
Using the right protection with the right surfing habits isn't really that hard, just read and listen.

:rofl:Wow! I know how heard it is for you to agree with me Rich. That must have really hurt you.:rofl::worship:
Would you like to explain what layered protection is; and what you use. We have all heard how MBAM causes errors on your Relibility Monitor and it isn't even running. We have all heard that you don't sell MBAB any more because it has gone down hill, even though it is one of the best known and most used malware removers on every help forum I have ever been on.
Your turn!:D:up:

Mbam is running in the background on the one pc I have it installed on Gary.
my client defense is as follows:
1) Emsisoft Antivirus/Antimalware
2) Wot on all browsers
3) Adblock Plus on all browsers
4) Win Patrol
5) Unchecky installed
6) Spywareblaster installed
7) Crypto Prevent installed

The other thing I do is make sure that Adobe Reader and Flash Player are up to date as is Java and I leave instructions on the importance of these plugins and utilities and how to update all of them manually.

I realize that Malwarebytes is a very widely used solution. Over the last few years I began t see the scanning ability diminish.
Where I used to use Mbam as a major scan source I no longer do because starting 2 years ago I was puzzled that it missed major infections like Antivirus 2014 and all its affiliates both in preventing them from entering system and removing them with a scan. Oddly enough it was right at the time when they changed their pricing from $24.95 lifetime to $24.95 a year.

Remember something the fact that Mbam stopped but that doesn't mean it stayed off either. That is one of the reasons the message didn't interest me. If anyone wants to waste time finding out why some Windows utility shows failure, I would get nothing done. Your eyes and hands do not deceive you. When there is a problem and something doesn't work or doesn't work right, that is when to use utilities if you want to track down the source. For me I could care less how many services stop on a pc as long as I see the pc running smoothly with no visible issues. Knowing none of my pcs have ever run as well as these two consistently stops me from even looking for trouble. What I want to fix, is something that either annoys me or stops me from doing something I need to do.

For me I could care less how many services stop on a pc as long as I see the pc running smoothly with no visible issues. Knowing none of my pcs have ever run as well as these two consistently stops me from even looking for trouble. What I want to fix, is something that either annoys me or stops me from doing something I need to do.
Here's my only comment to your reply!:rofl:Well I do have one more. The short time I was on your Paltalk link, you had more problems then the law would allow.:rofl:No one there could tell you any thing either. I think we are getting real close to being scolded by @Mike

Lets skip the personals because we take the thread off subject but the pc you remember was an All-in-One Dell that died since then and I built another desktop to replace that which has had 0 issues. This one has Windows 10 clean install on it.

Back