Windows 8 Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer 10 of Windows 8 updated

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Adobe has recently updated the Flash Player version for all platforms to fix some security loop holes and Microsoft has also released an update for Windows 8 to patch the issues in Flash for Internet Explorer 10. This update has updated the integrated Flash Player version for IE 10 of Windows 8 to 11.3.376.12.

The update is now available for all Windows 8 users and you can be downloaded from Windows Updates or from the links below.

Download Update (KB2770041) for Windows 8 x86

Download Update (KB2770041) for Windows 8 x64

This update is a critical one for all users and must be installed if, you prefer to surf the web safely. All users who have automatic updates enabled will get the update installed automatically but, for those who have disabled the automatic updates will have to update manually.

it's good to get the latest updates for adobe flash player as i was thinking to go over the web and search for a new update if available ... but got it right at this forum ... thanks for the link...

Last edited by a moderator:
this time got it right as I've to made several efforts to get it installed to my PC which denied my prior attempt to accept the latest version of the adobe for the IE 10 .. don't know why and keep doing with my takes on it .. ultimately it works for me.. now enjoying..

Back
Top Bottom